Point of sale systems for small business in Kenya
Are you looking for the best Best Point of Sale System in Kenya? Look no further as we have the best point of sale software for small business in Nairobi, Kenya. We have both web based point of sales system and desktop application system. We provide both hardware and software as per your need. Our Point of sales system can be used in various business like supermarket, Pharmacy, Hardware, Retail and Wholesale Shops e.t.c. To get a Point of Sale System free demo call us on 0706731791 or email us on email@example.com
Why Chose our Point Of sales systems
1.With our application, you are assured to save time-consuming process of bookkeeping accounting and inventory information.
2.Also, you will have all the required information for detailed analysis of your business.
3. Support all payments method Lipa na Mpesa, Cash,Credit, Cheque,Paypal and many more.
4. Support all hardware like Cash Drawer, Barcode Scanner, Thermal Printer , ESD machine for V.A.T signature , Credit Card reader etc.
5. For the web based application we have the app version available at very affordable cost.
6. SMS functionality where every time a sales or payment is made a copy of the message is sent to customer, owner and accountant. So this helps in accountability and reduce loophole where your sales people can steal from.
Key Feature of our Point of Sales systems
We understand that each business is unique. Also when it comes to Point of Sales solutions we ensure we give a custom solutions as per your business requirements.
- Set up multiple businesses in the application.
- No restriction on numbers of businesses.
- Inventory & accounting information is kept separately for each business.
Add Location / Storefronts / Ware House:
- Create multiple locations for your business/shop
- Manage all of them at the same time.
- Stocks, Purchases, Sell can be tracked differently for locations.
- Customize invoice layout, invoice scheme for each location
User & Role Management:
- Powerful user and role management system
- Predefined roles – Admin & Cashier
- Create different Roles with permission as per your need.
- Create unlimited users with different roles.
Contacts (Customer & Suppliers):
- Mark contact as customer or supplier or both(customer & Supplier)
- View details of transactions with a contact.
- View total of Credit/Debit balance amount
- Define pay term and get payment alerts week before the due date.
- Manage Single & Variable products.
- Classify products according to Brands, Category, Sub-Category.
- Add products having different units
- Add SKU number or auto-generate SKU number with prefixes.
- Get stock alerts on low stock.
- Save time by auto calculating selling price, the system is smart to auto calculate selling price based on purchase price and profit margin.
- No need to type variations every time, create variation template and use it every time you need to create variable products.
- Easily add purchases.
- Add purchase for different locations.
- Manage Paid/Due purchases.
- Get Notified of Due purchases week before the pay date.
- Add discounts & Taxes
- Simplified interface for selling products
- Default Walk-In-Customer automatically added to a business
- Add new customer from POS screen.
- Ajax based selling screen – save reloading time
- Mark an invoice for draft or final
- Different options for payments
- Customize invoice layout and invoice scheme.
- Easily add business expenses
- Categories expenses
- Analyze expenses based on category and business locations with expenses report.
- Purchase & Sale report
- Tax Report
- Contact Reports
- Stock Reports
- Expense Report
- View Trending Products, drill down by Brands, Category, Sub-category, Units and date ranges
- Expense Reports
- Cash Register Report
- Sales Representative report
Other useful feature:
- Set currency, time zone, financial year, the profit margin for a business.
- Translation ready.
- Predefined barcode sticker settings.
- Create your barcode sticker setting
- Manage Brands, Tax Rate & Tax groups, Units, Category & Sub-Category
- Easy 3 steps installation.
- Detailed documentation
- Stock Adjustment
- Express Checkout
- Works Offline
Components of a POS System
Below are the most common physical components required to get your POS up and running:-
Screen /Monitor: This displays the product database. And enables other functionalities, such as employee clock-in and viewing sales reports.
Barcode scanner: This is used to automates the checkout process. These gadget pulls product info and adds it to the checkout total. Most of the time they are integrated with inventory management systems. So that they can automatically adjust stock levels.
Credit card reader: With the advent of EMV payment standard, secure and EMV-compliant credit card readers are a must-have. With the current Data Protection Act in existence in Kenya, you need to have secure systems to avoid any legal tussles and also be compliant.
Receipt printer: Email and text receipts may be gaining popularity, but paper receipts remain essential for providing customers with a quick snapshot of their purchase or returns.
Cash drawer: Even when the future for the Cash drawer seems bleak, cash is still king. Thus, you need a secure place to store cash for all transactions.
ESD Machine: For KRA signature on receipt
Point of Sale System And Retail Solutions
To begin with, it’s always scary trying new things out —especially new technology that’s central to your business process. As a business person, you need to consider the negative consequences of failing to have a POS in place. Failure to implement one, a business runs the risk of slowing down it’s operations, missing critical data and loosing customers that could have helped it grow their business faster and more efficient. Having an insight about your customers, their inventory level and when they should order more supplies is an example of information a POS provides.
Understanding what a POS system is, as well as it’s capabilities, will enable you to make an sound decision of investing in one.
A POS system comprises of both software and hardware components, that make running the daily operations of your business easier and faster. When investing in a POS software, ease of integration is imperative and the platform on which it is developed to operate.
Our POS software works with several payment processor/gateway, so that you can control your cost. If you already have existing business applications important to your business, we help you integrate with them seamlessly, so that you can continue using them.”
What to Look for When purchasing a Point of Sale System in Kenya
Our POS software, retailers have the ability to simplify crucial daily business operations with greater proficiency.Our POS does more than just offering flexibility when processing daily transactions, it improves your chances of success by providing your staff with the right tools to streamline business processes.
We have identified key features that retailers and restaurants should look for in selecting a POS system:-
Our POS system is able to:
- Generate detailed sales reports (based on product, hour, employee, total cost of items sold, total retail amount, net profit, profit percentage, gross margin)
- Provide quick snapshots and charts on your store’s sales performance
This is one of the most important functions of a POS system. At its very essence, it keeps track of all products so you know when it’s time to order or not order specific products. Our POS system should enable you to:
- Scan and count products digitally
- Manage your stock by creating product variations (size, color)
- Identify inventory with a unique serial number
- Track inventory levels across multiple locations
- Enable seamless ordering such as automatically setting custom reorders of best-sellers
- Consolidating purchases and orders in one order
Creating a strong lasting relationships with your customers leads to repeat business and referrals. Our POS software has customer relationship management module(CRM) to track all customer data. This gives you the ability to:
- Attach a sale/transaction to a customer
- Keep track of your customers’ purchase history
- Capture customer information such as name, age, birthday, phone number and email address
- Use email marketing to keep in touch with customers
- More advanced systems will have a built-in loyalty program module
Employee Reporting and Management:
Having the ability to set sales targets as well as know who your top performers are and who requires extra coaching will help you increase sales. Our Point of Sale (POS) system gives you the ability to:
- Add employees to your system
- Create and modify schedules for employees based on forecasted activity
- Email schedules to employees
- Track employees’ hours weekly and over time
- Analyze who your top performers are
Choosing the Best POS System: Questions to Ask
If you’re choosing a Point of Sale System in Kenya for the first time, start making a list of features you must have and talk to fellow business owners who are operating in a similar space. Ask what POS systems they’re using and what they like, or not like about them.
Then start looking for companies offering the solutions and make sure that the vendors cover the key points important to your business while also offering a secure, easy-to-use, easy to maintain and modern solution.
Once you start talking to vendors, be sure to ask questions that demand definitive answers. Some questions to ask are;
Questions to Ask
Is the POS able to integrate with my existing software? What payment methods can the POS accept?
How much does the Point of Sale System really cost?
Is your only option to sign a contract?
Are there any hidden fees?
Is any hardware proprietary?
Contact us today for Best Point of Sale (POS) System in Kenya installation on 0706731791 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org